Key Features :
- For both indoor and outdoor uses
- Heavy-duty and Rust Resistant
- Suitable for both solid and hollow core doors
- Comes with all necessary fittings
Package Included :
- Barn Door Hangers and Wheels
- Tracks at length ordered （Jointed）
- Lag Bolts and Spacers
- Floor guide to support the bottom of the door
- Anti-jump disks for keeping roller on rail
|Door Weight Capacity
|Up to 100 kg
|Sliding Track Length
|1.6m - 6m
|Recommended Wood Door Thickness
|35mm - 40mm approx
1. What are the dimensions of the rollers?
The below picture shows the dimensions of the rollers. When installing the track, the clearance space above the door top is 150mm.
2. What kind of steel do we use for the product?
We use 6mm extra thick solid steel. The sturdy solid steel increases the weight capacity, the carbon topcoat resists against rust in long time use.
|Track Length( M )
|NO. of Tracks
3. Are the door stoppers adjustable easily?
For the single door, you get 2 stoppers; and for double doors, you get 4 stoppers in the box. The stoppers can be placed anywhere on the track and they are allen screw adjustable. The two anti-vibration rubbers have been added to each stopper to minimize the collision between the roller and stopper.
4. Is the floor guide included in the kit and how does it work?
A T-shape floor guide has been included in the kit, designed for doors with slots at the bottom and it needs to be mounted onto the ground.
However, if your door doesn't have a slot or you'd like to have the wall mount floor guide, we have the Steel 8 in 1 Floor Guide available to be purchased separately (see product link below).
5. How do the soft closes work? Are they necessary?
For the single door, you get one pair of soft closes; for double doors, you get two pairs of soft closes. They can be easily added onto the track and are allen screw adjustable. When you both open and close the door, the actuators on the door will hit the springs and the door will stop slowly at the end of the track. Based on our experience, we strongly suggest you choose soft close if you have pets or children at home.
How to choose the right length of the track ?
|Door Opening Width
|Hardware Track Length
Barn Door Outlet's Hardware Collections :
How to mount the hardware onto the plasterboard wall :
For plasterboard wall ,you will need to add some structural support.Follow these steps to add support to the wall.
- Locate the studs with a stud finder
- Mount a timber board to the studs
- Mount the track to the timber board
- Hardware only, barn door not included.
- Bulk order discounts ? please contact us at 1300 303 810