Key Features :
- For both indoor and outdoor uses
- Heavy-duty and Rust Resistant
- Black powder coat
- Door stopper to keep the door on rails
- Strong floor guide to stabilise door movement
- Anti-jump pad to prevent hangers from jumping off the track
|Door Weight Capacity
|Up to 100 kg
|Sliding Track Length
|1.6m – 6m
|Recommended Wood Door Thickness
|35mm – 40mm approx
Package Included :
- The track at length ordered（Jointed）
- Barn Door Hangers and Wheels
- Lag Bolts and Spacers
- Floor guide to support the bottom of the door
- Anti-jump disks for keeping roller on rail
- Steel Barn Door Floor Guide (8 In 1) (Bonus floor guide to be mounted on the back door to maintain the space between two doors)
How to choose the right length of the track?
Formula to calculate the track length:
Track Length > or = Opening Width + One door's width + 150mm (overlap)
For the bypass system, the doors overlap each other in the middle when they are closed by 150mm. If you do open the two doors onto one sidewall, they take more space than one door's width by 150mm.
When choosing the door size you also need to add the overlap to the opening so the doors can fully cover it.
How to mount the hardware onto the plasterboard wall :
Download the bypass barn door hardware instruction below:
For the plasterboard wall, you will need to add some structural support. Follow these steps to add support to the wall.
- Locate the studs with a stud finder
- Mount a timber board to the studs
- Mount the track to the timber board
- Hardware only, barn door not included.
- Bulk order discounts or customized order – please contact us at 1300 303 810.